Are you leaking urine, experiencing vaginal dryness, having urinary tract infections, painful sex or low sexual desire? Are you in a sexless marriage? Yes, then Cleopatra is for you.
No you do not need a referral as private fees apply. That said, it is a good idea to discuss your issues with your doctor and advise them that you would like to see one of the Cleopatra trained RNs. We will send a letter to your family doctor about our assessment and recommendations with your approval.
Yes. Telemedicine is safe and effective—as long as patients answer questions truthfully, accurately, and completely. Our specialized RNs and doctors are only effective when they have accurate, current information about your case—both in telemedicine and in-person visits. Physicians on the Roman platform depend solely on the information you provide during your visit and via secure chat, phone, or video. They have no way of externally verifying the information you provide. In addition, if prescribed medicine, it’s necessary to read the personalized treatment plan your doctor created before taking any medication. Only by reading this information in its entirety and fully understanding the content can you adequately weigh the risks and benefits of the treatment.
We take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously. We’ve designed the Cleopatra platform to comply with all relevant privacy laws and have implemented strict security protocols to protect your information.
The initial assessment will be between 30 and 50 minutes.
The initial consult cost is $150.00
You may only need one follow up visit at a cost of $75.00 about 4 weeks later.
Book an appointment with one of our Cleopatra RN’s today.
In an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
About Our Services
No Cleopatra is not covered by insurance but any medication if needed and/or devices may be. You will need to check with your insurance company.
Estrogen, progesterone antibiotics, anticholinergics or antimuscarinics
These medications are generally safe however this is something that our Cleopatra Nurses will educate you on.
Intimate health issues are assessed by our Cleopatra trained RNs based on a patient self-reporting their symptoms and medical history. Nurse and Physicians work together or we work with your family physician on the Cleopatra platform using telemedicine technologies. Nurses ask you questions to evaluate your symptoms and make sure it’s safe and appropriate to recommend medication if needed. The physicians on the Cleopatra platform use your answers to diagnose your condition and create a treatment plan. That’s why it’s vital you answer each question to the best of your knowledge and ensure that every communication with your physician is truthful, accurate, and thorough.
Technical Questions By Patients
NEVER! With all those pad commercials many people believe it is.
It is a term that describes various menopausal symptoms and signs including dryness, burning, and irritation and sexual symptoms along with bladder symptoms.
Our Cleopatra nurses have expertise in treating GSM.
The following adverse reactions have been reported with estrogens/progestin combination used to treat vasomotor symptoms of perimenopause and menopause
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders
- Altered coagulation tests (see Warnings and Precautions, Drug-Laboratory TestInteractions).
- Cardiac disorders
- Palpitations; increase in blood pressure (see Warnings and Precautions); coronary thrombosis.
- Endocrine disorders
- Increased blood sugar levels; decreased glucose tolerance.
- Eye disorders
- Neuro-ocular lesions (e.g. retinal thrombosis, optic neuritis); visual disturbances; steepening of
- the corneal curvature; intolerance to contact lenses.
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Nausea; vomiting; abdominal discomfort (cramps, pressure, pain, bloating).
- General disorders and administration site conditions
- Fatigue; changes in appetite; changes in body weight; change in libido.
- Hepatobiliary disorders
- Gallbladder disorder; asymptomatic impaired liver function; cholestatic jaundice.
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- Musculoskeletal pain including leg pain not related to thromboembolic disease (usually transient,lasting 3-6 weeks) may occur.
- Nervous system disorders
- Aggravation of migraine episodes; headaches; dizziness; neuritis.
- Psychiatric disorders
- Mental depression; nervousness; irritability.
- Renal and urinary disorders
- Cystitis; dysuria; sodium retention; edema.
- Reproductive system and breast disorders
- Yes you will need a prescription
- A Cleopatra.com doctor can provide a prescription if needed
Is Low Dose Localized Estrogen The Same As Systemic Estrogen Prescribed For Hot Flashes and Night Sweats?
No they are very different.
Why Does The Product Monograph State Some Very Serious Side Effects Such As Breast Cancer Risk Increase and More?
The side effects outlined on the product monograph relate to systemic estrogen the kind that is prescribed for the vasomotor symptoms of menopause such as night sweats, hot flashes, memory loss and heart racing. This type of estrogen is much higher dose than the topical estrogen prescribed for GSM or vaginal dryness/leakage of urine.
- Yes, generally low dose localized estrogen is safe to use.
- If your dose of localized or topical estrogen is too high, then you may get a yeast infection.
It depends on the reason but for many women with GSM, low dose localized estrogen is lifelong therapy.
Localized estrogen is inserted into the vagina nightly for two weeks then twice per week on a Monday and Thursday. There is also a ring (estring) that can be inserted into the vagina that delivers estrogen slowly over three months. It is changed every three months and requires a prescription. The cream is the most cost effective.
- Yes, but the dose is so low that I do not recommend for most women with moderate GSM because it is not as effective
- The low dose was lowered by the company a few years ago and therefore many women need to use this more than the recommended two times per week. This results in an increased cost for women.
Yes, there are a number of treatments.
Book A Consultation
Book your virtual appointment or telephone consult now with one of our trained RNs and doctors to put an end to your leakage of urine, vaginal dryness, painful sex, low sexual desire and sexless marriage.BOOK NOW